Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Regarding Introduction...

This is me writing on my second blog actually. My first one was created solely for the purpose of releasing the tensions that I felt while dragging myself to finish my PhD. This second attempt is hoped to provide a platform for discussions..on..well..on anything and everything. For those who have supported me throughout the journey cited in my last blog, thank you very much. For those who have just joined me for my upcoming journey...it's a pleasure...




5 comments:

Umi n Abi said...

dahlia, congratulations...

jeles nye tgk the 'phd' that you wrote at the end of your name dlm email tu...

emm... its my dream to come true pulak laa...

nik faizah said...

you somehow inspired me to do PhD...but I have no idea what to expect. how long does it take for you to complete your PhD? 3 years? and what was your research topic?

dahliaz said...

Well Muna...do it if that's what you really want..and Nik..it took me 3 1/2 years to finish it. My area is Organizational Behavior..and I studied human's values.

Anonymous said...

hi dahlia,
nice write up. u convinced me to write up my own blog. nanti kalu siap u comment pulak yer..

nina

dahliaz said...

sure nina..no prob!