Thursday, November 29, 2007

Congratulations Keanice !!!

Glitter Photos

Just heard the news...one of my best friends has just delivered a baby boy. Congratulations Keanice. We are so proud of you...

I have known Keanice for almost 12 years now. She has been a great friend since then. She is always there when I need her. Together with Kedda and Kasuma...we always find time to go shopping together, have coffee, etc. although all of us are normally busy up to the maximum especially Keddalah. Outstation memanjang.

This is Keanice's first child..and I am so excited for her. And I know the baby will be in good hands...kan Keanice kan? A future Valentino Rossi I heard.. Hehe. Take care...and love you....

4 comments:

maklang said...

salam...maklang keluaar tajuk ni...

Nampak nama UMc...terus rasa nak tinggal komen! Nampaknya tak kenal seme sebab maklang bekas UMC yang dah berlapok! Rindu UMC...Dahlia ada gambar paling latest campus ke? Rindunya....

dahliaz said...

Hi..our latest picture was in 1997 I guess because that's when we graduated. Tapi back then takde digital camera. Hehe. Rindu memang rindu...all the fun times...Bila maklang grad? Is maklang ur nickname? Mine was and is still Bunge. Hehe.

maklang said...

ooh...masa bunge grad tu maklang dah 10 tahun bekerja!

memang rindu betukl dengan UMC, tapi rasanya tak balik dah ke sana! sekarang kerja kat mana?

Tak silap hari ni ada reunion class of 87-88 kot. Maklang tak dapat pergi sebab jauh...di Kerteh!

dahliaz said...

I am currently in UPM. Last time my batch ada buat reunion gak masa bulan puasa at my place. If you scroll down to September nyer stories..adalah gambar2 we all.