Thursday, July 8, 2010

If Only My Heart Could Speak...It Will be My Journey of a Lifetime.


The weather is still gloomy and it affects me big time. These past few days I’ve been in a very difficult mood. I feel entrap in my life. It’s like I am so deep in the water and I am now desperately fighting for air. The cause of the problem? Beats me. But I know that I have always been a dreamer. A person with the imagination. I dream whenever I can. For all that I have become today, I owe part of it to my dreams. For a person like me, dreams are necessities. I need to dream to survive. When I dream, I am able to take myself to greater heights. I am able to be many different characters at the same time. And with each of the character, I am allowed the opportunity to feel for them, to be them. As long as my heart beats, my life is going to be a journey of a lifetime. I know it and I feel it. Of course, now and then I was hindered by my inability to step back into reality. That is always the hidden danger. That you fly yourself too far from your nest and get lost on your way home. Normally, I can always shake myself off the dreams within a day or two if the dreams tend not to be too intense. But this time, I have been delayed. The dream that was sparked a few days ago has been a combination of all the impossibilities that I wish to have in my life. Humans are always intrigued by something that they couldn’t have. When the reality denies that need, that’s when I dream. Of course in my case, untangling is an issue. I am trying..still. It took me almost 3 days to fly half way back. I don’t know how long it will take me before I am home.

"I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high and life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving"

No comments: